.

.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Pride and Joy

Well I have been terrible at keeping up with my blog in the past few months but I sure am loving my little excuse. Sadie has been gracing us with her sweet presence for 7 weeks now. She really is the best thing and I have loved getting to spend absolutely every second with her. I also love that Ryan and I are able to work together down here so she gets to be with him just about as much as she is with me. She has picked up talking in the past week and it is just the sweetest thing. Ryan will talk back to her and she gets so excited and they will just have the longest conversations about nothing. ha She is such a happy little girl. My favorite time of day is when she wakes up to eat in the mornings because she is SO happy. She coo's and smiles and kicks and doesn't have a care in the world. 

She weighed 11.5 lbs and was 23.5 inches long when we went to her 1 month check up. She has grown a lot since then and I am looking forward to knowing how much in just two weeks at her two month check up! 

Ryan has been getting back in to working with the preachers for the past few weeks. We are definitely getting so ready for some time off with family and friends though. We can't wait to introduce Sadie to heating and air-conditioning, snowflakes, christmas trees, being wrapped up and cozy, and all of her special family! It is going to be a great month. A year has just been too long to be away from home. We are so thankful for this trip! We will be in the USA two weeks from today and we are just so thrilled to share her with our friends and family. The phrase "pride and joy" makes so much sense to me now.

God is good. 
Here are few pictures of some of the special visitors we have had in the past weeks. 

Ryan's parents! 

My parents! 

 Sergio, Daysi and kids, Ingrid and Exequiel!

Espertaco's sweet little ones!

Yale and Brittany

Nidia 1 and 2!

The Tans and the Stones!

Eliana and Sadie are already good buddies!

Our sweet babies matching! 

And to finish. This is Sadie loving her big pile of clean clothes! 
 
 

No comments: