.

.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Today, I love 100.

In memory of being in Nicaragua for 100 days, I just want to be thankful.


Dear God,
Thank you for bringing me here and for giving me 100 days. Help me to see your vision. Open my eyes to what you want me to see. Thank you for the hundreds of beautiful little faces that bless me everyday. Thank You for the opportunity to see Your creation in hundreds of different ways. Thank You for allowing me to experience hundreds of beautiful moments that can only be from You. Thank You for the hundreds of little things that You pieced perfectly to allow me to be here. Thank You so much for the hundreds of people You have put in my life that pray for me and for these sweet children continuously. Thank you for the hundreds of beautiful hearts with a true desire to help your children. Thank You for the hundreds of things that You will do in this ministry, and for so many others. Thank You for the hundreds of opportunities You give us. Thank you for the hundreds of times You will forgive us. Thank you for the hundreds of moments of laughter. Thank you for the hundreds of times a day that you keep showing us that you desire to love each and every one of us. Thank You for the hundreds of sins You continue to cover and for always welcoming us home with open arms. Mighty is your name. Thank you for loving us when we make poor decisions, when we are stubborn, grumpy, not listening for you, and hundreds of others. Help us to learn to be more like You. Show us hundreds of more opportunities to serve You. Thank you for your grace, mercy, unconditional love, and all hundreds more.  I love You and I love my hundreds and hundreds of days with You. Help me to love like You and to teach these children about Your forever love.

Your Daughter




No comments: