.

.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

You make beautiful things out of us..

All this pain

I wonder if I’ll ever find my way
I wonder if my life could really change at all
All this earth
Could all that is lost ever be found
Could a garden come up from this ground at all
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us
All around
Hope is springing up from this old ground
Out of chaos life is being found in You
You make me new, You are making me new


Beautiful Things- by Gungor
http://youtu.be/OR7VOKQ0xJY

After a successful day of Sunday school and a another great month in Nicaragua, I just want to express how thankful I am for the movements happening.

 He really does make beautiful things out dust, out of nothing, beauty can come, it DOES come. There are so many beautiful things happening and many more that God is working on.
 Please keep praying for the beautifuls of Nicaragua. 
God is moving. He is making us new. 

Y éste es mi mandamiento: que se amen los unos a los otros, como yo los he amado. Juan 15:12
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12

No comments: